This page has a very detailed step by step.
My version lets you skip the reading and just do it.
- Download and install python https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Download tested and working file here. (including scripts) extract to a folder eg. C:\autorclone
- Delete pickle token first (if you have already installed before)
Go to google cloud console
- create project, select project
- API & Services, Enable APIs, Select Google Drive, Enable it
- API & Services, OAuth Consent Screen, select External, input name, 2 emails, next, next, next to complete, and on dashboard screen, select PUBLISH.
- API & Services, Credentials, Create Credentials, select OAuth client ID, download .json file and rename it to credentials.json into script folder. eg. C:\autorclone
Run the following 3 commands. (command prompt)
- pip3 install -U -r requirements.txt
- py gen_sa_accounts.py --quick-setup -1
this will take you to authenticate step, just copy and paste the URL into a browser and give permission. Due to google cloud console and browser security sometimes this won’t work. I have provided the version that works, just bypass the security, give permission, then back to command prompt to complete (just hit enter) and it’s all good (tested)
- python gen_sa_accounts.py --download-keys ProjectIDHere (replace with project ID)
you might want to clear the accounts folders first if you have previously downloaded these accounts